A collection of posts found on the internet focusing on how to tweak/enhance Maven to perform integration tests.
- Integration testing with maven 2.0 – by Julien Dechmann
- Getting Coverage For Integration Tests – by Ulrik Sandberg
- Integration tests with Maven (Part 1): Failsafe Plugin – by velo
- Unit tests are not integration tests – by John Ferguson Smart
- Maven Integration Testing – by Rod Coffin
- Maven and Integration Testing – from codehaus
Continue reading “Integration Test with Maven”
[WARNING] File encoding has not been set, using platform encoding Cp1252, i.e. build is platform dependent!
Saw this warning message when using failsafe maven plugin, found the fix after a little search.
Continue reading “[WARNING] File encoding has not been set”
This application is based on the sample Spring MVC application described in the “Developing a Spring Framework MVC application step-by-step” document in the Spring Framework 2.5 download. The differences are
- Annotation based Controller class
- JPA based persistence using Hibernate
- Maven based project configuration
- Test classes are upgraded to use JUnit 4 annotation
Continue reading “Developing Spring MVC application – Annotation based Controller and JPA”
A sample Spring MVC application to show how to
- Retrieve the current Locale Resolver
- Retrieve the current Locale
- Set a new Locale
- Display different version of the same message for different locales
Continue reading “Spring MVC – Resolving Locale and Externalizing Locale-Sensitive Text Messages”
This is a series of posts about developing a Shopping Cart web application using Spring Web Flow 2. It is not intended to be a step by step tutorial of how to develop a Spring Web Flow application but rather to show some of the key features and implementation ideas of a Spring Web Flow application.
Continue reading “Developing Spring Web Flow 2 Application”
As part of “Developing Spring Web Flow 2 Application” series, this post shows some application details and reference document.
Continue reading “Developing Spring Web Flow 2 Application part 6 – Misc and References”