This is a series of posts about developing a Shopping Cart web application using Spring Web Flow 2. It is not intended to be a step by step tutorial of how to develop a Spring Web Flow application but rather to show some of the key features and implementation ideas of a Spring Web Flow application.
This series is broken down into 6 parts. Part 1~5 will show one or two features and part 6 is whatever is left.
- part 1: flow configurations of shopping cart application
- part 2: Spring Web Flow setup and integration with Spring MVC
- part 3: Model Validation, Displaying Error and Custom Action
- part 4: Security and HTTPS
- part 5: Persistence
- part 6: Misc and References